- Brand: 艾里
- Product Code: AiryEye
- Availability: In Stock
Dear overseas customer,
Please contact us on our fan page Airy, or by email (email@example.com) if you'd like to place an order. We will create a product page including the shipping fee specifically for you.
Dazzling EYEs under the starry sky. Light-weighted, simple design, but with remarkable performance.
AiryEye is a lovely handheld device with powerful environment monitoring abilities which are useful when performing astronomical observations. It measurs night sky quality , cloud amount, temperature, and humidity. AiryEye helps you take control of the observation condition at anytime. With a silky texture, multifunctions, low power consumption, and compact size, EVERYONE OF YOU should have an AiryEye in your pocket!
Night Sky Quality
Night Sky Quality (NSQ) measures in magnitude per square arcsecond (m/sas). The larger the reading, the darker the night sky.
According to International Dark Sky Association (IDA), night sky quality is divided into three levels. NSQ=20-20.99 is Bronze, NSQ=21-21.74 is Silver, and NSQ>21.75 is Gold.
The cloud sensor of AiryEye will detect the temperature at the bottom of the clouds and subtract with ambient temperature. The temperature of the sky is usually lower than ambient, therefore the lower the reading, the better the weather.
Temperature and Humidity
It's recommended to leave it outdoors for 15 mins before measuring to reach thermal equilibrium.
- Show environment status with symbols
- Show NSQ exposure time
- Auto brightness adjustment
- Switch to individual window with function button
- Switch to main window in 10 secs
- Auto power off in 2 minutes
- Loose four phillips screws as marked.
- Remove the battery box while taking out the battery at the same time. Notice⚠️: be careful not to rip off the wires.
- Replace with DC9V zinc–carbon battery (6LR61).
- Put the battery box back, make sure the “><” symbols are aligned and lock the screws.
|Sensor||Night Sky Quality sensor, Cloud sensor, Temperature/Humidity sensor|
|NSQ Range||10 - 23 M/SAS|
|Working Temperature||-40 - 85 ℃|
|Reliable Temperature||-40 - 35 ℃|
|Relative Humidity||0 - 100 %|
|Power Supply||9V Battery (6LR61)|
|Dimension||64 x 35 x 36 mm|